The Healing Cell shares true stories of the medical breakthroughs occurring right now using adult stem cells
Read The Healing Cell: How The Greatest Revolution in Medical History is Changing your Life by co-authors, Dr. Robin L. Smith, M.D. (Chairman and President, SFLF), Dr. Max Gomez, Ph.D. (Trustee, SFLF), and Monsignor Tomasz Trafny (Executive Director, STOQ Project). Learn how the adult stem cells found inside our bodies – our healing cells – can be used to repair damaged hearts and organs, restore sight, kill cancer, cure diabetes, heal burns and stop the march of degenerative diseases.
- Mark Cast, who suffered from chronic myelogenous leukemia and was given three to six months to live more than thirteen years ago, but continues to thrive due to an umbilical cord blood transplant;
- Angela Harkson, a college freshman diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, treated with great success with adult stem cells;
- Sophia Castiglio, whose stem cells were used to rebuild her windpipe after a devastating tuberculosis infection;
- Mack Roberts, who was waiting for a heart transplant after a severe heart attack, when he was instead successfully treated with his own stem cells;
- Grigori Venadich, severely burned in a bombing, who was treated with a futuristic spray gun using his own stem cells to seed the growth of new skin; and
- Damien Whitehall, blinded in one eye by ammonia, who had his cornea repaired with stem cells from the other.
Order your copy on Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Pope Benedict XVI, pictured here with The Healing Cell authors, became the first Pope to write a foreword for a book.
Praise for The Healing Cell:
“The future is upon us. Cell therapy is taking medicine where drugs cannot. The Healing Cell is a guide to how this evolving technology can offer patients living with many serious conditions – including my MS – something we barely know: hope.”
– Richard M. Cohen, New York Times Best Selling author of Blindsided and Strong at the Broken Places
“This book distinguishes itself from the multiplicity of websites and books on the subject of stem cells by being scientifically, politically, and most important, ethically correct, and it does so in an entertaining way. Quite a remarkable accomplishment.”
– Tommy Thompson, U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services from 2001 to 2005
“The authors offer a clear, calm and yet somehow startling overview of the remarkable promise of adult stem cell therapies and research. The book is worthy of its subject matter.”
– Peggy Noonan, Columnist for The Wall Street Journal and best-selling author
Quotes from the authors:
“In addition to making the science easy to understand, we filled the book with here-and-now case studies on how adult stem cell therapies are already helping real people suffering needlessly from deadly and debilitating diseases and medical conditions. Not only does the book speak to the success of our historic partnership with The Vatican, but it sets the stage for our next great event.”
– Dr. Robin L. Smith, co-author
“This book promotes a powerful dialogue between scientific and religious communities. This dialogue must find its expression within the important framework of searching for truth and being guided by the highest ethical values. We hope this book will help educate people throughout the world regarding the importance of ethical scientific research and help them understand they do not need to choose between their faith and science; but in fact, the two can work together to profoundly improve humanity.”
– Monsignor Tomasz Trafny, co-author